Professional vacuum machine with translating chamber closure
The MULTI VAC 600 SP II has been built for packaging industrial and food products that require a high production capacity. They are in stainless steel for ensuring high standard of hygiene and resistance to acid, mold and rust. The shifting chamber allows high speed packaging.
Professional vacuum packing machines allow you to extend the shelf life of raw or cooked foods, without losing weight, without drying out or mixing flavors and smells. The stainless steel construction ensures high standards of hygiene and resistance to acids, mold and corrosion.
Thanks to the presence of 4 sealing bars, the large worktop, the translating closing of the bell and the provision of the two horizontal handles placed on the latter, it is possible to work with 2 operators (placed one in front of the other ), Allowing you to reach high packing speeds.
FROM THE CONTROL PANEL IS POSSIBLE TO SET:
10 MEMORIES FOR DIFFERENT WORKING CYCLES
- Time of vacuum in the chamber.
On the vacuum gauge it is possible to check the vacuum value.
TECHNICAL GAS INJECTION TIME
- On the models with the predisposition, it is possible to decide the quantity of gas injection adjusting the “gas injection time”
- Time of bag sealing. It depends on the bag thickness and material. Usually it takes 1 or 2 seconds.
COOLING TIME OF THE SEALING
- The chamber remains closed and it makes a pressure on the sealing bar. It ensures a resistant bag sealing.
- The counter displays the number of working cycles.
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE NOW
SAVE TIME! Make a request to receive our best offer on this product. Alternatively, for more information, you can always contact us at +39.06.9160.7561.